- Requires 3” (7,62 cm) diameter chimney parts.
- Minimum 1,8 meter of chimney is required, a straight run with no elbows works best.
- We always recommend a barometric damper, mainly to absorb wind fall.
- Permanent fresh air vent needed in direct area of the unit.
- Creates a dry heat to dry out moisture inside the vessel.
- In sailboat installations, this unit must face fore or aft, if facing port or starboard is desired, the valve would need to be mounted to the side of the unit so the gravity fed valve won’t starve the burner on heels up to 15 degrees. Alternative is, that the valve is to be replaced/remounted on the side of the heater.
- 12v draft assist fan included (can be converted to 24v and 32v). Used for start up and draft assistance on high fire.
- Valve is calibrated for diesel but can be re-calibrated for kerosene or stove oil.
- 1 turn hot water coil for 19 – 38 liter or a 2 turn hot water coil for 57 – 76 liter can be installed for water heating.