- Requires 5” (12,7 cm) diameter chimney parts.
- Minimum 1,2 meter of chimney is required with a maximum of 1,8 meter, a straight run of 1,4 meter with no elbows works best.
- We always recommend a barometric damper; to absorb wind fall and to stimulate draft • Barometric Damper Installation & Operation.
- Permanent fresh air vent needed in area of the unit.
- Creates a dry heat to dry out moisture inside the vessel.
- Exhaust chimney exits on the right side of cast iron cooktop.
- In sailboat installations, this unit must face fore or aft, if facing port or starboard is desired, the valve would need to be mounted to the side of the unit so the gravity fed valve won’t starve the burner on heels up to 15 degrees.
- 12v draft assist fan included (can be converted to 24v). Used for startup and draft assistance on high fire.
- Valve is calibrated for diesel but can be re-calibrated for kerosene or stove oil.